Hip chairs are rehabilitative chairs designed with a higher “seat” that eliminates the need to flex the hip when getting up or sitting down.
- Designed for post-op hip surgery patients
- Attractive, durable brown-vein finish is easy-to-maintain and less institutional looking (Figure A)
- Contoured armrests are comfortable and durable
- Attractive vinyl seat and backrest are soft, washable, comfortable and water resistant
Weekly rental is $50 with a four week minimum. Your deposit of $200 is refunded when the Hip Chair is returned to us in satisfactory condition. Search for item 17100-BV on this site.
A Hospital Bed, or hospital cot is a bed specially designed for hospitalized patients or others in need of some form of health care. These beds have special features both for the comfort and well-being of the patient and for the convenience of health care workers.
- Headboard is taller than footboard to better fit home decor
- The wood grain panels are break and scratch resistant
- Foot section weighs 50% less than conventional foot sections to make deliveries safe and easy
- Once installed, the high/low shaft will stay with the bed to eliminate loss or forgetting on future installations (Figure C)
- Labels and color-coded springs assure accurate installation of side rails for patient safety (Figure D)
- Unique motor is completely self-contained to reduce weight and noise
- The motor assembly can be installed and removed with patient in bed
- Bed, side rails and mattress safety-tested by SGS, a nationally recognized testing facility Satisfies all applicable FDA entrapment guidelines
- The motor is UL approved
- In the event of a power failure, a 9 volt battery, located in the hand control, can lower the head and foot sections nine times No crank needed
- New and improved hand pendant has large, easy-to-use controls (Figure E)
- Bed ships in two cartons
- Channel frame construction provides superior strength and reduced weight
- Zinc-coated spring deck
- Extension kit available (model #15030EXTKIT) extends length from 80" to 84"
- Patent Pending
- Weight Capacity 450 lbs
Weekly rental is $110 with a 3 week minimum. Your deposit of $250 is refunded when the Hospital Bed is returned to us in satisfactory condition. Search for item 15033BV-PKG on this site.
Knee Walkers are a great alternative to standard crutches for patients with low leg, non-weight bearing conditions.
- Knee walker can be steered for increased maneuverability
- Ideal for individuals recovering from foot surgery, breaks, sprains, amputation and ulcers of the foot
- Deluxe dual-braking system Sturdy dual frame adds stability and durability Leg pad with " channel" provides added stability and comfort
- Tiller can be easily folded for storage and transportation
- New foldable steering column allows for easy storage
- Tool-free height adjustment of seat and handle
- 8" casters are ideal for indoor/outdoor use
Weekly rental is $42 with a three week minimum. Your Deposit of $200 is refunded when the Knee Walker is returned to us in satisfactory condition. Search for item 790 on this site.
A Wheelchair is a wheeled mobility device in which the user sits. The device is propelled either manually (by turning the wheels by the hand) or via various automated systems. Wheelchairs are used by people for whom walking is difficult or impossible due to illness (physiological or physical), injury, or disability.
- Powder-coated silver vein steel frame
- Embossed vinyl upholstery is durable, lightweight, attractive and easy-to-clean
- Urethane tires mounted on composite wheels provide durability and low maintenance
- 8" front casters, adjustable in three positions
- Padded armrests provide additional comfort
- Carry pocket on backrest provides additional convenience
- Comes with swing-away footrests or elevating leg rests with tool-free adjustable length riggings
- Plastic foot plates with heel loops on footrests
- Comes with push-to-lock wheel locks
Weekly rental is $50 with a four week minimum. Your Deposit of $120 is refunded when the Wheelchair is returned to us in satisfactory condition. Search for item SSP218DDa-ELR on this site.