ANTERIOR SAFETY ROLLER
- Adult Model
- Welded steel frame
- Applying pressure to the handlebar activates braking mechanism
- Ideal for patients with limited hand function and/or limited cognizance
- The Safety Roller halts in step with the patient and the braking mechanism automatically engages if patient stumbles
- Height adjustable in 1 increments
- Adjustable brake spring tension
- Patient is situated in the center of the Safety Roller
- Skid resistant non-marring easy rolling neoprene wheels
- Ideal for indoor and outdoor use
- Folds easily and stands on its own
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- 400 lb weight capacity
1 item added to your cart.
Item in Cart: 1
ANTERIOR SAFETY ROLLERManufacturer: Drive
Fill out your contact information to request information on this product, or contact us at the number below.
Phone: (404) 215-9944
Send To A Friend
* Listed shipping rates are calculated on this item alone, which may not apply if you have additional items in your cart. You may change your shipping preferences at any time by proceeding to your shopping cart.